Wednesday, May 22, 2013

 When i raised my hand to come out to this desert land i figured it wouldn't be all that hard to accomplish. 6 months i thought, 'I got this!' In fact it hasn't terrible but i am definitely starting to miss things that are starting to weigh on my shoulders. I am definitely a very easy person to please ill eat just about anything and treat it like it was my favorite food. I can hang with just about anyone and have a good time. Till now i have never really faced such displeasure in my current situation. Don't get me wrong i am actually glad i am out here because it is really going to help me with my career and the experience is something that nothing in the world can compare too. The one thing i have always wanted in my life is a family and being out here is putting a kink in that want. Not a super tight one as once i get back i will be able to just take it out of my life stream. It is currently holding up the process that was flowing pretty well. As well as the whole 'family' perspective being on hold right now, so are the things you have to do to start the family... if you know what i mean. That has been very tough as well. When my mind is left to wonder like 95% of the time i start thinking about my wife back home and wonder what she is up too. If she is doing okay. I get to talk to her quite a bit and even though she laughs and we have fun on the phone and she seems happy, is she? I know she had a hard time when i left and i think that is mostly because she really didn't have a whole lot going. Now she is busy busy and keeping herself moving around which is definitely helping her keep active and her mind off of things I'm sure. With that I'm working nights now so i am less busy and i have way to much time to think. Pretty much why i wanted to start this blog to talk about all this shit I think about when I sit around doing a whole lot of nothing. I really wanted to ask a lot of questions too.. but i really don't know what to ask. Some of my posts have questions in them. I guess i was hoping for more comments as well to help drive my blog a little as i could answer things that people commented on. Anyone who reads this ever been though a similar situation? Spending an extended time away from family? How did you feel about it? How crazy did it drive you to think about your family back home?

No comments:

Post a Comment