Monday, May 20, 2013

Lone Wolf of Confidence

 What is up with the world today? Why are people not confident in there actions? Or are they but just too lazy to do anything when they think that things may possibly not be accomplished. We had to throw up a tent the other day. Three of us standing around looking at it, two saying that we needed more people to put it up. I'm sitting here clearly the least strength out of the group. Trying to tell them that we should just do it. One walked away and I was just like lets do this and started to pick it up. The other that stayed was like I guess we could try. Not even 5 min. later it was up and ready  to go with just the two of us. I really don't think that it is a lack of confidence because they were much stronger then i was. That's how it comes off to me though. It really just comes down to being really lazy. They think that because they are Radio Operators that its not there job to help set up tents. If your not operating a radio then you aren't doing anything and you need to help out. I am a tech and fix shit as well as write up all the paperwork for said gear I work on. Ever sense the Cataclysm i have had lots of stuff that i needed to do. Some things came before that though, hence why I'm out there helping set up buildings. Why are people so fucking selfish and lazy? One of those two is a fucking gym nut. He fucking loses his mind if he cant get some gym time in. God for fucking bid you have him move some stuff around in a box. I do some gym to but i like getting out and working and you know what doing that i get my workout in. I don't get that super isolation strength building, but honestly i don't like only doing that. You leave out so much when you only do said workouts. Muscles are super dynamic and straight strength makes you strong as fuck but it kills your endurance. You start to get winded easily and... well lazy. Maybe i answered my own question right there. You can almost look at peoples workout habits and tell a large portion of there personalty. I wish people world just stop being so fucking lazy and just do work. If no one does anything nothing gets done. If we all help each other get work done things would get done a bit faster and things would be a lot better because we would have extra time to fix things up and improve the system that we have in place currently. History show this time and time again a group of people working hard and doing a bit of everything being more successful. I personally like being way more self sufficient. I am a Lone Wolf!

No comments:

Post a Comment