Sunday, May 19, 2013

Love, True Love

 Just want to start this one off saying that I started this blog to put everything i think about online in the form of thoughts. If you care, read it. If you don't care, don't read it. I could give two shits. If you care enough to read it but hate it, go ahead and say so. Please don't troll my shit like a annoying little fucking five year old though. I want to put my thoughts online and see what people have to say about it. I get a lot of time in my currently placement to just sit and think a lot. So my posts will be random but i try to keep them on topic... for the most part.

 Love is a crazy thing man. What will it make a person do? I think that it doesn't portray enough to say that people will bend over backwards for love. People change for love. That is a lot and i don't think people realize that. People don't change for much else. Some do but most do not change for anything ever.. but then they fall in love. Everything changes at that point in time. You become more than yourself. You no longer try to please just yourself but also another. This is a very tricky task because you don't know everything about a person like ever. You may think you know everything and then you get married and BAM! something new comes flying at you. The trick to this is to now the person well enough and for them to know you well enough that you can see these things coming. You should never ask your wife something you know she will say no too, it will only show that you don't know her and that you don't respect the way she eels about things. This is a very important thing to figure out very early in a relationship. That way you now the long term of the relationship better. The key I have found is Trust! This is literally the most important thing in the world of love and relationships. If you cant trust someone why continue? OH and please for the love of GOD do not marry them. It is very annoying to talk to a couple and hear them talk about not trusting each other or the husband at work all the time talk about not trusting the wife. This is very irritating! WHY DID YOU FUCKING MARRY HER THEN! For instance I know a person who married a girl that cheated on him early in there relationship. If you can get past that then that is fine but he did not. He has stated that he could never trust her again. You know what happened shortly after moving in together, she started opening Credit Cards in his name. Now that is some shady shit my friend. We were talking once too and he was all serious and talked about how if she ever cheated on him again he would burn all of her cloths or something... its probably going to happen. She did it once... ON YOU!!! it will happen again. With that i don't understand why he would be so mad, it should almost be expected now. With me trust is not an issue with my spouse. Granted ya i have those moments were there is a little bit of jealousy , but i quickly remember who she married and who she put her trust in. I almost don't even think of it as trust at this point its literally two becoming one. Like we share a beating heart we experience all the same things together, even when we are worlds apart. I have gotten messages about news she found out and pass on to me that instantly make me cry. As soon as i read it i know exactly how she felt when she found out the news. These things tell me that we understand eachother, granted we are still young so there is much more to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment