Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Night Rider/Sitter

  Night shift... what more do i  have to say. I really hate it when people come up to me last minuet asking for shit to get done. When i tell them that i may not be able to do it they get all mad and upset. Hey, brother news flash its fucking night time. Probably would have been a better idea to come in during the day and ask all these stupid questions. What is even worse is that he asked me if i knew how to do something and i told him that i would find out. I then go and ask only to come back to him doing it already... WHY THE FUCK DID YOU ASK ME FOR THEN!!! UH even worse is that they come to my shop and just move stuff around like its all there stuff. Even though he was a Hooah Staff Sergent i about chewed him the fuck out. After all is said and done he somehow finds time to stop and make jokes, "Hey, could i smoke in here?" No motherfucker you may not smoke in my shop bitch G T F O. To further this rant i really don't like the higher ups that are around me. Some of them are cool but a lot of them are really stupid i think, or they just have poor leadership skills in my opinion. The current leadership over me is mostly a tell You and then supervise or just go get on a computer and do personal stuff. Unless i have something more pressing at my level that needs to be done, then i will be out there helping as well U don't mean just like a little bit either like legit helping. I prefer to lead by example because work gets done faster as ell as you are always training those under you to be leaders as well. Kinda to note an older post about work to simply do instead of resisting when it wouldn't be that hard to just get it done. I found out when i was younger that it is much more motivating to have a higher up/leader right there working with you then just barking orders at you. Another reason why John Basalon is someone i really look up too. A true leader and a man of action!

No comments:

Post a Comment